Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BSFoS contd.

The lead up to BSFoS was busier than we expected.

I hadn't raced the bike there since 08 and a number of mods had been done on it since then. Not to bore you with te dettails but a quick action throttle had been added, a change of front tyre (again) and a change of front brake m/c size had been done.

The bike was ready to go for an ARDC pribate practice day prior to the 'Sheene- well we though it was only to discover witth a week to go that the front brake M'C was jammed.

Not a good way to be prepping for the most important Historic meeting in NSW.

As the CX was not ready I took Scott's VFR400 out to the track (and my KR125) and spent the day trying to get under 2.00 min.


My thugght was if I could go round the creek at less than 2.00 at a prac day then it might be worth racing the bike. I did and I did, but enough said this is 'The Mighty One's blog.



cheers

Lyall

No comments:

Post a Comment