Sunday, May 16, 2010

PCRA RND 4 2009 ORAN PARK

Its only due to Thumper500 putting more shots up on his photobucket site that i'm writing this as it seens so long ago....

Round 4 2009 was help at Oran Park GP circuit Sunday 5th July, and as always at OP the racing was great. Such a loss McMansions on our beloved race track.....

Leg one 350 - unlimited FE/PC

Had a great start, and was chasing Bruce Ireland on his TZ750 I really can't remember which lap it was but natsoft says the field completed 2 laps which probably means Bruce crashed on the second lap - I stand to be corrected..

Before his off Bruce out accelerated me down the staright and as I hit the dip and was readying myself to smack TMO (The Mighty One) down a gear in prep for turn one I saw Bruce run wide and onto the dirt after said turn one, and from my POV it was dirt, dust, arms and legs and bike. The bike and Bruce had come to rest as I went past.

Bruce broke his collarbone and sadley has been missing in action since then, however I have spotted him out and about on his ZXR1200 courier bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment